Me and Heather were bored. Do this when you think your life has no purpose.
1. Who is your favourite comedian?
2. Who are three of your female comedian crushes?
3. Who are three of your male comedian crushes?
4. What is your favourite sitcom?
5. What is your favourite panel show?
6. What is your favourite podcast?
7. What are three of your favourite stand-up shows?
8. What is your favourite picture of your favourite comedian?
9. Which comedian has the best butt?
10. Which comedian do you think has the sexiest voice?
11. Who is your favourite comedy duo?
12. Who is your favourite sketch group?
13. Which comedian would you like to be friends with?
14. Who would you want to be in a relationship with?
15. Which comedian would you have sex with?
16. Which comedians do you hate?
17. Who did you used to like that you now can’t stand?
18. Who did you used to not be able to stand who you now like?
19. Who are three of your favourite fictional characters in a sitcom?
20. Who would you go gay/straight for?
21. Who would you make your kids’ godparent?
22. Who would you like to get drunk with?
23. Suggest a new profession that you think would be appropriate for your least favourite comedian.
24. Who do you think could fit a whole potato in their mouth?
25. Who would you sing a karaoke duet with, and what song would you choose?
26. Which comedian would you most like to see live?
27. Best comedian you’ve seen live?
28. Favourite comedy movie?
29. Name three comedians with the sexiest accents.
30. Which female comedian would you like to be?
31. Which male comedian would you like to be?
32. Funniest picture of your favourite comedian?
33. If you could go on a trip with a comedian, where would you go and who would you go with?
34. What bit/joke/routine would you show someone to get them hooked on your favorite comedian?
35. Who would you share your food with?
36. Name five comedians with the best beards.
37. Who has the best pair of moobs?
38. Who would you like to have on your side during a zombie apocalypse?
39. Who has the sexiest eyebrows?
40. Imagine you’re in a horror movie with five of your favourite comedians. Name the order in which four of them die and reveal the name of the fifth one who turns evil.
41. Tell us one of your favourite non-comedy shows and replace some of your favourite characters of said show with comedians.
42. If you could have a three-course meal made of comedians, who would you have as an appetizer, who would be your main course and who would you have for dessert?
43. Name one of your favourite Bible characters and tell us which comedian they remind you most of?
44. Who would you keep as a slave for a day? Name two things you would make them do.
45. Name your least favourite comedian. What would you throw at them to make them go away?
46. If you could give a kitten to your favourite comedian, what name would they give it?
47. It’s your birthday. Who would you like to jump out of your birthday cake?
48. Whose hair would you like to live in?
49. Imagine you are a fish. Now imagine you are a dead fish. Who would do the honour of flushing you down the toilet?
50. You and your comedian crush are both panda bears. Describe what your usual day together looks like.
Until 1977, an IQ of 70 or lower meant sterilization was appropriate (and legal!) in North Carolina.
I read a book about this, set in the late 50s called Necessary Lies, which was told from the perspective of the young girl at risk of sterilization and her social worker who was desperately trying to stop it. I didn’t even know what sterilization was before I read it so it was quite a shock and very moving.
I thought this was really rude and not funny. I am a feminist, and if that had been a joke about a woman (“Guess how many penises she’s welcomed”) we would all be crying misogyny and slut shaming. This is what I feel Tina did to Leo tonight with this joke. It was slut shaming and in poor taste. Give the man some respect on his big night.